Search This Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Farah and Shirish draw lines


view EXCEPTIONAL TEES MAAR KHAN MUSIC LAUNCH ON A TRAIN picture gallery

For Farah Khan and Shirish Kunder, it was taking an altogether different exchange of vows that they shared years after already been married. Before kick starting work on their first ever production together, TEES MAAR KHAN, Farah and Shirish promised each other that they would respect each other's boundaries and wouldn't cross paths unless asked for.

Laughs Farah, "It was very much required otherwise I am sure TEES MAAR KHAN would have never seen the light of the day. Shirish had written the film's screenplay and was also the producer. Naturally he was attached to it but when I stepped in as a director, my first question to him was whether he was willing to let go off the script and allow me to interpret it my way."

What followed next was a list of Do's and don'ts being listed where a code of conduct was drafted.

"I am serious when I say that but it was a clear mandate between us around how we would work on the film together so that there were no problems in the future," adds Shirish, "We made a list of all such things where we may have ended up crossing each other's paths. As a producer, I was flexible enough to give her all that she wanted to make our film look good. She wanted an entire train and an aeroplane for a few days of shoot; I gave her an entire working model to play around with. Of course she was happy and didn't have any reasons to complain."

Wish all couples were as dariya-dil!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...